Five Two Airtight Silicone Lids
- Multi-use kitchen stars: Top a pan while cooking, shield your microwave from splatters, store your leftovers with an airtight seal. Just place a lid on top of any pot or dish with a smooth rim, pull gently on the knob to make sure you’ve achieved airtight suction, and you’re set.
- Heat-safe silicone (up to 550°F!): Our lids are made from the best silicone you can get—they’re BPA- and BPS-free and hop happily into the oven, microwave, or freezer.
- Easy to clean: They’re dishwasher-safe, stain-resistant, non-porous, and naturally antimicrobial.
- 5 very versatile sizes: The set includes five size options, for everything from your morning coffee to the skirt steak you’re marinating for dinner.
- Stackable & space-saving: Knobs on top help the lids stack together, so they cozy up comfortably in even the smallest cabinets or drawers.
- Thoughtful design details: Each lid has two thin rings around its outside edge, in a nod to vintage kitchen designs. And the set comes in our signature Five Two palette (our favorite colors!).
Details & Materials +-
BPA- & BPS-free platinum-grade silicone.
Includes 5 sizes. Diameters: 4", 6", 8", 10" & 12.5".
Care & Notes +-
Our silicone lids are made from platinum-grade silicone, meaning they’re BPA- and BPS-free. They can be used in the freezer, microwave, or oven (they’re heat-safe up to 550°F, but please keep away from open flames on the stovetop and do not use with a broiler or in a toaster oven). They’re also stain-resistant, non-porous, naturally antimicrobial, and easy to clean: Just pop them in the dishwasher.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Rocky Luten, Ty Mecham
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Tips for Freezing Soup Now, so It’ll Actually Taste Good Later
Our best tips on making (and keeping) big batches of soup delicious.
3 Secrets to Easier Meal Planning, Straight From Our Test Kitchen
It's all about the shortcuts.
13 Organizing Hacks for Your Tidiest Fridge Yet
Plus, fresher, longer-lasting food.